The whole family can visit Bongiorno Dentistry in Brooklyn, New York for all of their dental needs. Whether it is your child’s first visit, or you are in need of restorative work, we can help your whole family.
Enhance the smile you already have, or finally achieve the one you want with the help of cosmetic dentistry. We offer a variety of procedures to help you finally have the smile of your dreams.
The Phillips Zoom! Tooth Whitening System
Keeping our teeth their whitest is a lot harder than it sounds. With all the coffee, wine, smoking and other foods that have the ability to stain our teeth on a daily basis, even proper maintenance sometimes leaves them a little lackluster. Teeth whitening is an excellent way to restore the natural color of your teeth or even make them whiter than your natural color if you would like. Learn more about our Zoom! Tooth Whitening System today!
Dental Services by William Bongiorno, DDS
At Bongiorno Dentistry in Brooklyn, New York, we offer the whole family a variety of procedures for preventative dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and restorative dentistry. We are also proud to use state-of-the-art technology for the best dental visit possible.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants restore your missing tooth with a realistic look and function.
- Bridges – Dental bridges are a great option for replacing one or two adjacent teeth by creating a bridge to fill in the gap.
- Bonding – Restore cracks, chips or gaps with the cost effective dental bonding procedure.
- Porcelain Veneers – With porcelain veneers, a perfect movie star smile is possible. Veneers can reshape and recolor your smile to one you desire.
- Dental Hygiene – Maintaining good dental hygiene is important for preventing gum disease and cavities.
- Tooth Extractions – Although extractions are a last resort, they can be very beneficial to your oral health.
- Teeth Whitening – If you are looking to boost your smile, teeth whitening is a cheap and effective cosmetic treatment.
- Invisalign® – Straighten your smile invisibly with a more convenient method, Invisalign® clear aligners.
- Dental Crowns – Dental crowns can replenish damaged teeth or be placed on top of dental implants to replace missing teeth.
- Root Canal – Stop the pain and save your tooth from being extracted from the help of root canal treatment.
- Inlays/Onlays – Restore your old fillings and bring your teeth back to function with the help of inlays and onlays.
- Bone Grafting – Bone grafting helps encourage bone growth in the jaw of patients who lack bone mass preventing them from dental implants.
William Bongiorno, DDS
We would like to welcome you to our Brooklyn dental office; Bongiorno Dentistry. We take great satisfaction in helping you maintain optimal oral health. Our dental practice is devoted to comprehensive and preventive patient care.
Throughout our website, you will find an abundance of information about our practice, dental procedures we provide, and dentistry in general. We believe our patients should have as much information as possible in order to make important, informed decisions regarding their oral health and treatment options. We encourage you to contact us via phone or email. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to get in touch today. We’re always happy to hear from you!
BONGIORNO DENTISTRY TESTIMONIALS
Best Dentist in the world, I know he’s been mine for over thirty years.Bongiorno Dentistry Patient
For a winning smile this is the Dentist to see!Bongiorno Dentistry Patient
Simply the best…Bongiorno Dentistry Patient
Best dentist in NYBongiorno Dentistry Patient