Have you heard of the cosmetic dentistry solution known as dental veneers? Bongiorno Dentistry in Brooklyn, NY wants our patients to be fully informed of their options, and so we encourage them to learn about the benefits of dental veneers as they narrow down their choices and make decisions.
As your preferred dentist in Brooklyn, we might suggest porcelain veneers for an array of issues. These include:
- Broken or cracked teeth
- Misshapen or unevenly sized teeth
- Teeth that are deeply stained and resistant to whitening
- Teeth that are slightly misaligned
- Widely gapped teeth
This wide range of purposes makes dental veneers a remarkably diverse answer and ranks as one of the many benefits of dental veneers. Of course, our dental veneers specialist would say we were remiss if we didn’t also mention other benefits of dental veneers, such as:
- They can be completed in just two office visits
- They are made specifically to your mouth and facial structure
- They look entirely natural
- They can even fortify teeth through the bonding process (such as a chipped tooth fitted with a porcelain veneer, since the bonding actually strengthens the tooth as well as masking the flaw)
- They can be a much more affordable approach to improving the looks of your smile
- They are often described as instant makeovers, and for some people it is true
Clearly, there are many benefits of dental veneers, and even if there are a few “cons” to their many “pros”, they are not enough to make them a less appealing choice. For example, one of the only disadvantages is that they require a bit of enamel to be removed to allow room for the veneer. This is something that frightens some, but our specialist will explain how little is removed and how this is a slight issue rather than a disadvantage. Are there any other cons? Not really. They are a good choice if you are a candidate, and our team will help you make the best decisions.
Contact Our Cosmetic Dentistry Specialists
Did this answer your questions? If not, feel free to give us a call at our Brooklyn, NY office at 718-680-1117. You can also use our online contact form and one of our staff will get back to you promptly.